8.17.2009

A Survey

A survey from the Project 365 group...

1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Michael’s Mustang
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? Outback Steakhouse
3. What do you really want to be doing right now? Scrapbooking
4. How many colleges did you attend? 0
5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? Slept in it
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices? Better than it was, worse than it has been
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? Can’t be that time already
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night? How much can I get done tomorrow???
9. Do you miss being a child? NO
10. What errand/chore do you despise? Laundry – same clothes, different day
11. Get up early or sleep in? Sleep in!!!
12. Have you found real love yet? Oh yes.
13. Favorite lunch meat? Smoked ham
14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? Lately? Paint rollers.
15. Beach or lake? Beach
16. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Can’t think of anyone
17. Have you ever been in a motor vehicle collision? Yes
18. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Yes
19. Ring Tone? One that was included w/phone
20. Do you have a teddy bear? Not a teddy bear, but many stuffed turtles!
21. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? Surrounded by girl scouts in a frog-infested camp outhouse
22. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? Anywhere, never been there before.
23. Do you go to church? No
24. At this point in your life, would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? Career! 25. How old are you? 38 for 13 more days…
26. Do you have a "go to" person? My hubby
27. Best memory of current/last love? Our Hawaii vacation for our 20th anniversary
28. Are you where you want to be in life? Yes, I’m right where I’m supposed to be.
29. Growing up, what was your favorite cartoon? Hanna Barbera hour, especially The Bugaloos
30. What about you do you think has changed the most? I can do more than I thought I could! 31. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life? No
32. Are there times you still feel like a kid? No
33. What was a “fad” you remember from your childhood? Big hair – my kids say I still have “big 80’s hair”
34. Did you ever have Troll dolls? Yes
35. Did you have a pager? Yes
36. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager? Skating rink or mall
37. Were you the type of kid you would want your children/friends children to hang out with? Yes
38. Who do you think impacted your life the most? My hubby & my mother in law
39. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you? My mother in law
40. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age? Yes, and I laugh every time I do – “I can’t believe I’m saying this, but when I was your age…”

No comments:

Post a Comment