8.04.2009

I'm old, that's all there is to it.


I'm just getting this blog going...I've had it since April but haven't done anything with it. I look at so many other peoples blogs everyday, and they're so darn cool, that I thought I would work on mine some. This week I'm putting the final touches on both our bathroom's tile - I laid 18x18 ceramic tile in both last week. Next is the laundry room. No one told me what back breaking, hard-on-hands work this is! Not difficult, but it sure makes my bones achey. Or is it just my almost 39-year-old body protesting??? Damn, I'm getting old. ;)

2 comments:

  1. How did you cut it? Want a job as my "property manager"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a "wet saw" Michael borrowed from a friend. Very noisy and messy, but fun. I love power tools!

    ReplyDelete