12.14.2009

The middle of December already???

How can that be? How can the year be almost over? Where did it go?

Not even half done with my Christmas shopping yet. This week while Manda is in school I hope to finish. She gets out for the holiday break this Friday. Steve is already out, HCC ended last week. He has 3 weeks till classes start at FSU - we'll be there for orientation 1/4, classes start 1/7. What am I going to do without my middle baby, my boy? :(

We're getting close on the house. Today will be the 16th (17th?) showing in 30 days, plus we had an Open House yesterday. I'll feel much better once we get an offer. That's what I want most for Christmas!!!

I joined Facebook last week, and man have I found some old friends. Some I knew from as far back as kindergarten, some from my crazy jr. high days, some old work buddies. I don't know why I put off joining for so long. The only problem is, I mean to spend 15 minutes on there and all of a sudden, 2 hours have passed. ;)

Working on another class for Whim So Doodle - I'm really excited about this one. Something I've been wanting to do for awhile - a family collage. Lots of doodads and findings, lots of symbolism and pix, lots of red, black, white and tan, lots of distressing...right up my alley. Look for it in February, hopefully before V-day.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I'm NOT missing the class in Feb!!! I was so disappointed that I was unable to attend your last one.

    FB .... OMG, it is so damn addictive Carol! A lot of people play the games which I have never done but I still manage to be on there *ALL* the time ; }

    ReplyDelete