10.26.2009

Feelin Good

I know it's weird to feel good on a Monday morning, but I do today. :) It's cool and sunny, and I'm sitting by the window enjoying both. My house is neat as a pin. Dinner is already going, laundry too. I had a trip to WSD Saturday and saw good friends and got a much-needed creative jolt. Had a GAO (like a GNO, but in the afternoon, lol) with little crazy girl yesterday, shopping for her Halloween party stuff. Talk of another mini-getaway to the GA cabin in Nov. Anticipating teaching classes again in Dec. Planting some pretty red flowers by my door. House is on tonight. Just a medley of wonderful things. Yes sirree, I'm feelin' mighty good today.

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to see you Carol. I really, really miss you!

    Please keep me posted about your class in Dec, I want to sign up!

    Love ya, Dee

    ReplyDelete